Skip to content

Type E Camlock, Male x 1/2" Barb


Type E Adapters are typically used with Type C Couplers, but can also be used with Type B and D Couplers or DC (Dust Cap) of the same size.

1/2" Hose Barb
1/2" Male Adaptor

Stainless Steel 304


Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question