Robobrew / Brewzilla V3 All Grain Brewing System - 35 L/9.25G
The RoboBrew / BrewZilla System is a complete, All-In-One All-Grain system, and is ready to go with a couple parts and pieces right out of the box. It boasts dual heating elements, digital control panel, and even a ball valve for easy transferring. This model has NO PUMP, making it even more affordable.
With 1500 watts of heating power, all ran off of 110 v standard plug, you should have no problem bringing your mash to mash temps and your wort or wash to boil temps. All of this fits easily on your counter top or porch.
The set up is very similar to the Grainfather, with a couple small differences and upgrades. One thing that Robobrew boasts is an up to 23 hour delay, making it easy to get your water set and warmed up so it's ready right when you wake up in the morning, or get home from work!
What's new in the Robobrew Generation 3? First and foremost, programmable control! The new Gen 3 will let you set up to six different timed temperatures for mashing, which is ideal if you want to do a step mash or increase efficiency in your process.
They have also added the ability to adjust and calibrate the temperature probe so you can make sure that your temperatures are always right on target.
The Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller that comes with your new Robobrew comes with clean ends, ready to adapt to your brewing process. We recommend 1/2" x 1/2" compression fittings to maximize ease and versatility!
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 9 gallon capacity, made for 5-6 gallon batches
- Water Resistant Programmable Digital Temp Controller
- 110v Power
- Dual Heating Elements, one 500 watts and one 1000 watts
- SS 1/2" Ball Valve for gravity transfers and cleaning
- SS Malt Basket with SS False Bottom
- Included 50' x 1/2" Stainless Steel Wort Chiller
- Stainless Steel Lid with Handle
- Improved Stamped Graduations Inside Unit for At a Glance Volume Checks
- Total Height 26.25" (without lid)
- Total Diameter 12.5"
- Recommended Max Grain Weight is 18 lbs
- Recommended Minimum Grain Weight is 8 lbs
|Read More About Troubleshooting the Robobrew on BrewCranium!|