Robobrew / BrewZilla V3.1 All Grain Brewing System with Pump - 35L/9.25G
The RoboBrew System is a complete, All-In-One All-Grain system, and is ready to go with a couple parts and pieces right out of the box. It boasts a built in magnetic drive pump, dual heating elements, digital control panel, and even a ball valve for easy transferring.
With 1500 watts of heating power, all ran off of 110 v standard plug, you should have no problem bringing your mash to mash temps and your wort or wash to boil temps. With the on board pump, dialing in a mash temp and keeping it there for recirculation is no problem at all! All of this fits easily on your counter top or porch.
The set up is very similar to the Grainfather, with a couple small differences and upgrades. One thing that Robobrew boasts is an up to 23 hour delay, making it easy to get your water set and warmed up so it's ready right when you wake up in the morning, or get home from work!
What's new in the Robobrew Generation 3? First and foremost, programmable control! The new Gen 3 will let you set up to six different timed temperatures for mashing, which is ideal if you want to do a step mash or increase efficiency in your process.
They have also added the ability to adjust and calibrate the temperature probe so you can make sure that your temperatures are always right on target.
A new quick disconnect on the sparge arm attachment makes clean up and storage a breeze, and a double meshed false bottom ensures that mashing and sparging will stay clean and easy.
The Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller that comes with Robobrew comes with clean ends, ready to adapt to your brewing process. We recommend 1/2" x 1/2" compression fittings to maximize ease and versatility!
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 9 gallon capacity, made for 5-6 gallon batches
- Water Resistant Programmable Digital Temp Controller
- 110v Power
- Dual Heating Elements, one 500 watts and one 1000 watts
- SS 1/2" Ball Valve for gravity transfers and cleaning
- Immersion Chiller with clean ends
- SS Malt Basket, Recirculation Pipe and Double Mesh False Bottom for Increased Performance
- Camlock Quick Disconnect on Sparge Arm
- Glass Lid with Handles
- Improved Stamped Graduations Inside Unit for At a Glance Volume Checks
- On Board Pump for Recirculation and Transfers
- Total Height 32.75" (with recirculation arm on)
- Total Diameter 12.5"
- Recommended Max Grain Weight is 18 lbs
- Recommended Minimum Grain Weight is 8 lbs
|Read More About Troubleshooting the Robobrew on BrewCranium!|
|Download the BrewZilla Instruction Manual|