Mead Starter Kit - Premium 1 Gallon Kit
Our Premium 1 Gallon Mead Kit has all of the equipment you need to get started brewing your own mead, 1 gallon at a time! Use this as the perfect way to get started making mead in 1 gallon batches.
Highlighted Product on R.J.'s Home Brew Corner May 2021 - See this months featured products on the Homebrew Corner Picks!
Small Batch Mead is HUGE right now, and it’s soooooo much fun! What I like about the ability to do small batches is that you can try tons of different mead styles, experiment with all kinds of different fruits, flavors and honey, and still not break the bank to do it! Of course, to do it properly, you’ll probably want to make a batch once or twice a month - you don’t want to run out!
Our Small Batch Mead Equipment Kit comes with everything you need to make a solid go of meadmaking. Basically, all of the little stuff that you don’t really think of when you’re getting into it. How will I transfer it? How do I yield a full gallon? What is that doohickey that fills the bottles again? We try to make it super easy and straightforward, including awesome Recipes Kits, a Step By Step Instructional Video 3 Part Series, Step by Step Instructional Downloads, and even a Fermentation Nutrient Kit with step by step instructions, so that if you can make yourself a nice bowl of cereal, you can probably make some pretty kick-ass mead, too!
Included In Kit
- 1 - Two Gallon Bucket with Lid for Primary Fermentation
- 1- One Gallon Glass Carboy for Bulk Aging and Specialty Ingredient Additions (Like Oak!)
- 1 - 38 mm Screw Cap with Airlock Hole to Attach Airlock
- 1 - Grommet to Attach Airlock to 2 Gallon Bucket Lid
- 1 - S-Shaped Airlock to Keep Out Oxygen
- 1 - 100g Package of Fermaid K as a Yeast Nutrient
- 1 - 4 oz Package of Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) as a Yeast Nutrient
- 1 - 5" x 28" Muslin Bag for Steeping Herbs
- 1 - 4 oz Bottle Star San No Rinse Sanitizer
- 1 - 3/8" Mini Auto Siphon for Transferring from Vessel to Vessel
- 1 - 3/8" Auto Siphon Clamp for Easy, Hands Free Transfers
- 6 - Feet of Transfer Tubing
- 1 - Bottle Filler with Removable Spring
Not Included In Kit
- Honey or Agave
This Equipment will get you started, and to add more Mead, just add another bucket and carboy!
|Download Our 1 Gallon Pink Honey Pot Recipe Kit and Instructions!|
|Read More About Making Mead on BrewCranium!|