Kegerator Conversion Kit Sanke Coupler - Stainless Steel
Completely Stainless Steel Single Tap Conversion Kit with Forward Sealing Intertap Faucet and Sanke D Coupler. This kit is for Sanke D (Commercial) Kegs, meaning you'll be able to pour most American commercial kegs.
The classic kegerator conversion kit for putting that old garage fridge back to work, or a new fridge! With these super high quality accessories, you can convert any piece of refrigeration into a keg pouring machine! All hardware up to the faucet are Stainless Steel to ensure you pour the cleanest beer possible, and all tubing is high quality, antimicrobial beverage and gas tubing.
Building your kegerator the first time with stainless and upgraded components means that they will last a lifetime, even if you have to change keg fridges, and you won't have to continually replace chrome plated parts or cheap beverage tubing.
Included in Kit
- 5 lb CO2 Tank (Full if picking up in store, empty if shipped)
- Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
- 2 - Easy Turn Hose Clamps for gas connections
- 6 feet EJ Beverage Antimicrobial Gas Tubing
- 10 feet EJ Beverage Antimicrobial Beverage Tubing
- Stainless Steel 3/16" Tailpiece with Hex Nut and Neoprene Washer for Shank
- Stainless Steel 3/16" Tailpiece with Hex Nut and Neoprene Washer for Sanke Coupler
- 4-1/8" Stainless Steel Draft Shank
- Intertap Stainless Steel Forward Sealing Faucet and Faucet Knob
Please note that this conversion kit is a single tap kit, ideal for converting any fridge into a kegerator for pouring a commercial beer. To add another faucet to your kegerator, check out our Kegerator Add A Faucet Kit!!