Distillation Starter Kit Premium - Reflux Column with Robobrew 35 L
Start distilling your own water with this fully set up, ready to go Reflux Style Electric Distillation System! This starter kit has everything you need, and is set up in a similar way to how high end Vodka and Gin Distilleries are set up.
The Still Spirits T500 Condenser set is the ideal for efficiency and ease of use. Whether you're a first time distiller, or have been doing it for years, this equipment kit streamlines the process and can be used for everything you want to make - including All Grain and Extract Beer!
The Control Panel on the Robobrew makes both brewing and distillation easy and straightforward, and makes it easy to run the still at the perfect speed, maximize the purified water or essence that you are trying to pull, and all in an easy, 110V package.
This Kit Includes:
- Robobrew 35 L All In One Brewing System without Pump
- Robobrew inlcudes a wort/wash chiller (see our Chiller Kit Options for setup)
- Still Spirits Copper T500 Condenser
- Still Spirits Stainless Steel T500 Lid For the Robobrew
- All Hoses and Connections Needed For Condenser
- Still Spirits EZ Inline Carbon Filter
- 1 Pound Dry Active Distiller's Yeast
- 1 LB Citric Acid for Cleaning
- 2 oz Hungarian Oak for Aging
You Will Need:
- 110V Connection for Your Robobrew
- A Water Source for Your Condenser
- Chiller Connections for Your Wort/Wash Chiller
Distilling alcohol without proper permits and licensing is illegal in many countries, the United States included. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state and federal laws and to abide by their local, state and federal laws. BrewChatter is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by any misuse or illegal use of distillation equipment. This distillation equipment can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegars, purified water, and even fuel with a permit.