Distillation Starter Kit Premium - T500 Reflux Column with Mash and Boil
Start distilling your own water with this fully set up, ready to go Reflux Style Electric Distillation System! This starter kit has everything you need, and is set up in a similar way to how high end Vodka and Gin Distilleries are set up.
The Still Spirits T500 Condenser set is the ideal for efficiency and ease of use. Whether you're a first time distiller, or have been doing it for years, this equipment kit streamlines the process and can be used for everything you want to make - including All Grain and Extract Beer!
The Control Panel on the Brewer's Edge Mash and Boil makes both brewing and distillation easy and straightforward, and makes it easy to run the still at the perfect speed, maximize the purified water or essence that you are trying to pull, and all in an easy, 110V package. This model of Mash & Boil does not have the onboard pump.
This Kit Includes:
- Mash and Boil All In One Brewing System WITHOUT Pump
- Still Spirits Copper T500 Condenser
- Mash and Boil Distillation / Fermentation Lid
- All Hoses and Connections Needed For Condenser
- Still Spirits EZ Inline Carbon Filter
- 1 Pound Dry Active Distiller's Yeast
- 1 LB Citric Acid for Cleaning
- 2 oz Hungarian Oak for Aging
You Will Need:
- 110V Connection for Your Robobrew
- A Water Source for Your Condenser
- A Wort Chiller for Brewing or Grain Based Washes
Distilling alcohol without proper permits and licensing is illegal in many countries, the United States included. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state and federal laws and to abide by their local, state and federal laws. BrewChatter is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by any misuse or illegal use of distillation equipment. This distillation equipment can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegars, purified water, and even fuel with a permit.