Cider Starter Kit - Premium 1 Gallon
This 1 Gallon Cider Starter Kit has everything you need to get started making your own high quality and unique ciders at home! Making your own cider is as simple as pitching your favorite cider yeast into a gallon of storebought or fresh apple juice. You can be as creative as you want, adding honey, brown sugar, or other fruits to create a truly delicious, truly unique homemade cider!
Included In Kit
- 1 - 2 Gallon Bucket for Primary Fermentation and Fruit or Honey Additions
- 1 - 1 Gallon Glass Carboy for Bulk Aging (Do Not Carbonate in this Carboy!!)
- 1 - Standard Hydrometer for Checking Gravities
- 1 - Hydrometer Cylinder 10" for use with Hydrometer
- 1 - 3/8" Auto Siphon Mini for Transferring from Vessel to Vessel
- 1 - 3/8" Auto Siphon Clamp for Hands Free Transferring
- 1 - Bottle Filler with Removable Spring for Easy Bottling
- 6 - Feet of 5/16" Transfer Tubing for Transferring and Bottling
- 1 - S-Shaped Airlock for Fermentation
- 1 - 38 mm Threaded Cap with Airlock Hole for 1 Gallon Glass Carboy to Attach Airlock
- 1 - Grommet for Bucket Lid to Attach Airlock
- 1 - 4 oz Star San No Rinse Sanitizer
- 1 - Pack Campden Tablets to Kill Wild Yeast and Bacteria in Fresh Pressed Cider and Fruit
- 1 - Bottle Brush to Clean 1 Gallon Glass Carboy and Bottles
- 1 - Fermometer Stick On Thermometer to Monitor Fermentation Temperature
This kit really gives you the freedom to make unique Ciders 1 gallon at a time, and it's easy to expand! Just add another 1 gallon glass carboy!
Highlighted Product on R.J.'s Home Brew Corner August 2021 - See this month's featured products on the Homebrew Corner Picks!
Our Cider Starter Kit is one of the most complete equipment kits out there, and gives you everything that you need to make your next cider. Whether you’re starting with store bought juice or starting from scratch with fresh apples and making your own juice, this equipment kit has all of the things that you need to make a successful cider. Just add juice and yeast! If you want to make it easy, try starting out with one of our Cider Flavor Kits, which include step by step instructions.
This equipment kit is so versatile that you can use the same equipment to make Small Batch Mead, Small Batch Seltzer, and even try your hand at Small Batch Wine Making! Check out all of our Small Batch Brewing Resources for instructional videos, instructions and helpful articles no matter what you want to make!
|Read Our Small Batch Cier Brewing Instructions|
|Read A Simple Cider That Everyone Can Homebrew|
|Read More About Processing Fresh Fruit For Fermentation|