Brett Saison Yeast Kit
Our Brett Saison Yeast Kit is perfect for all of you farmhouse saison lovers! We start with Wyeast 3724 Belgian Saison, which is known for incredible flavor, but can be hard to use because it tends to stall around 1.030 gravity. Luckily, with the addition of some White Labs WLP 645 Brettanomyces claussenii, 30 gravity points is the perfect place to be!
Once the Belgian Saison strain gives up, the Brett c. takes over, giving you pineapple, earth and some light but pleasant funk. Honestly, you'll like never make a Saison any other way again, it's that good! This yeast kit is ideal for both standard farmhouse saisons as well as fruited or peppered saisons, so get creative and have some fun!
The best part is that you don’t need a stir plate, don’t need to make a yeast starter, and you can do this with any saison, wheat beer, or any style beers that you want an earthy, fruity and complex brettanomyces character in.
This Yeast Kit Includes
Use the Berliner and Gose Yeast Kit For 5 Gallon Batches Of
- Spicy Saison, Extract or All Grain
- Saison Blanc, Extract or All Grain
- Chocolate Covered Saison, Extract or All Grain
- Belgian Blonde, Extract or All Grain
Directions For Use
- Brew your favorite Saison recipe kit
- Cool the wort to 70 F
- Pitch both Wyeast 3724 Belgian Saison and White Labs WLP 645 Brettanomyces claussenii together into the wort
- Ferment between 65 F and 72 F for 21 - 30 days, or until your final gravity reaches 1.005 or lower
- Add fruits, spices, or anything else that you'd like!
- Share triumphantly with everyone you know