5 Gallon BIAB - Brew In A Bag Home Brew System - Advanced
Our 5 Gallon BIAB - Brew In A Bag Home Brew System is a complete system and is the first step in raising your game for your home brew! Comes with everything that you need get off of the kitchen stove and make the jump into All-Grain, including a kettle with welded ports AND a Wort Chiller that can chill up to 10 gallon batches! BIAB is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to make All Grain Home Brew, and the best part is that as your brewing hobby grows, this kit can grow with you!
All you'll be missing is a bottle of propane and a Beer Recipe Kit, and you'll be filling fermenters and bottling or kegging some delicious home brew! This is the perfect place to start for anyone raising their game from extract batches, or just getting into homebrewing!
Included In Kit
- Stainless Steel Brew Pot with Welded Ports - 16 Gallon with lid for mashing and boiling
- 1/2" Stainless Steel Hex Nipple to connect your Ball Valve
- 1/2" Stainless Steel Ball Valve for easy transfers
- 1/2" MPT x 1/2" Barb to connect your transfer tubing
- 1/2" Dial Thermometer - 3" Face x 2" Probe to monitor temperatures during the mash and cooling
- Brewer's Best Element Propane Burner
- Stainless Steel 24" Stir Spoon to stir in your mash
- 24" x 24" Vinyl Grain Bag for grain and hops
- 1/2" x 50' Copper Immersion Chiller for fast chilling
Not Included In Kit
Our Beer Making Equipment Kits are perfect for every level of brewer, and give you the versatility to get exactly what you need, as well as the piece of mind that you have everything you'll need on brew day for fermentation!